Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Epilepsy Awareness In The Entertainment Industry Association potential Board Members

Well I have a list of Potential Members of The Board for the Epilepsy Awareness In The Entertainment Industry Association....... Ideally I would like at least one person from every aspect of the Industry (Television, Art, Stage, Silver Screen, Sports, Music, Fashion, Web Design, etc.....)
Some include but not limited to the following:
Jarvee Hutcherson, David Harrison Levi, Debbie Day, Shawn Z. Williams, Tracy Williams, Eugene Sidney, Pamela McDonald, Alexander Love, Public Figure Chillie Mo, Eric Zuley, Marianne Ricci, Sara Dansby, Rick Harrison, Imani Chyle, Dana Sol, Bob Delgadillo, Yvette Raymond, Sonia Luvsmusic, DrFrankie Frankie, Kellie Husted-Whitford, Wendy Lynn Adams, Alina Fierra, Reatha Grey..... The list could go on forever........
This list will be shared on all my pages and in all my groups as well as my blogs and of course the website http://eaasocal.org.
The co-founders will still be Rachel Allen and myself Edward Dansby.

No comments:

Post a Comment