Friday, May 31, 2013

Moments

Some people have asked me "Why the 4 A's?" (Anyone, Anything, Anytime, Anywhere)..... 

My answer.....Easy I love shooting, I love capturing the next "perfect moment" no matter if that moment is something as simple as a bird sitting on the pier at Huntington Beach, a smile when a child opens his gifts on a birthday, a Alumni at a reunion when they see a friend for the first time in ??? # of years.....And yes even that moment when a couple says those two magic word "I DO". 

You see photography is more about the work involved. It's more about the camera (settings, type, lenses, etc....) It's about the MOMENTS! And yes it may take me longer to complete one job over another.... The reason....? I want to make YOUR MOMENTS SPECIAL and PERFECT......! 

For YOU have allowed me the honor to be a part of a moment in your life.
Thank-you......For that privilege.
Ed Dansby

No comments:

Post a Comment