Thursday, May 23, 2013

Progress and Family :)

I find it hard and yet amazing that after being officially in business for just under four years...And doing this and other things on the side for the last 20+ years, in addition to, being behind the camera since I was a child.  That I have finally put up my own website to not only showcase my work; but also to attract new clients and potential friends.  I say potential friends because I do my best to treat ALL of my clients as friends.  And eventually with enough contact between myself and the client(s) I have only this to say....Clients become Friends and eventually Friends become like family.
You only have to see the joy in a clients eyes as they see the time and effort that you put in to make their project special and perfect for their needs to understand how a new and/or repeating client can go from being a Client to being Considered Family.
People don't realize how happy that makes me.  :)  So the next time you are looking for a service where YOU my perspective client will be treated like family....  Please give me a call; and I will do my best to help or advise you in any way, shape or form that I am able to.  Also if you are having a bad day and just need a ear to chew on and/or shoulder to lean on....remember I am here...You are not only my client....you are also my friends and family.
Edward Dansby
Dansby Photography
Copyright 2013
All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment